Advertisement Bookings Terms and Conditions:
1. CAUK retains the right to edit advertisers’ copy should it, in their absolute discretion, be deemed necessary.
2. CAUK retains the right to refuse to accept any advertisement.
3. CAUK reserves the right to insert advertisements in any position within the publication at its sole discretion.
4. Cancellations – you may, without charge, cancel any booking until the cancellation deadline which is deemed to be the booking deadline; except for online advertising where it shall be the point of uploading advert to the website. Cancellation must be confirmed in writing. Any cancellations after this will be charged at full rate.
5. Amendments – copy may be changed or replaced without charge until the copy deadline, in the case of online advertising this is point of uploading, after which no alterations will be accepted.
6. No booking or copy will be accepted after the deadlines have past.
7. The advertiser grants CAUK a non-exclusive, perpetual and royalty free, worldwide licence to publish the advertisement in any format including without limitation print and electronic format.
8. If CAUK receives complaints about the content of an advertisement it may, at its discretion, remove the advertisement from display without reference or liability.
9. The advertiser and where applicable their agent warrant that the advert does not contravene the British Code of Advertising practice and is not in breach of any relevant legislation.
10. Online advertising – hyperlinks. The advertiser is responsible for maintaining the link and for the content of the linked site.
11. Payment – advertisements are accepted on the basis that they will be paid for at the applicable rate before or on the date of publication.
12. Advertising rates are subject to VAT at the current standard rate.
13. Payment to be made on or before the date of publication or within 30 days of the invoice date, whichever is sooner. Overdue accounts will incur interest at 8% above the Bank of England base rate on the date the account becomes overdue.
14. CAUK’s maximum limit of liability is reimbursement of order value. CAUK shall not be liable for failure to display the advertisement caused by circumstances outside their control.
15. By placing an advertisement it is understood that these terms and conditions have been accepted.